Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 6 - Music

I just had to share that Scott has been very responsive to music. On Tuesday, I sang the "Jesus loves me" song to him when I was describing my son singing it on stage at school that morning. Scott turned toward me, and I know that he heard me.  Tonight, when I went to visit, I played his favorite song for him, Brooks & Dunn's Neon Moon, on my I-Phone. He opened his eyes, turned to me, wiggled his toes. I told him that he needed to be strong and fight so that he could get up out of that bed and dance with me to that song. I know he heard me. And I cannot wait to see him dance again!

- Krista

1 comment:

  1. I love this update!! Keep playing that music, I too can't wait to see him dance again!! I remember him always loving the song Ocean Front Property by George Strait too. Whenever I hear that song, I still always think of "Mr. Schroen." We're still praying hard for him and love him so much!!

    Jen, John, & Luke

    ReplyDelete